Download call history in Diagnostics > Call Records > Download Call Records. Save the .tgz file, which includes an XML file and an XSL style sheet for viewing in the application of your choice.
Each call leg is contained on a single line, which contains the following:
- call type
- name and IP address of the far end
- start time and duration
- call direction
- dialed and actual bandwidths
- the reason for disconnection
Possible reasons for disconnection are as follows:
- The call was terminated correctly.
- The far end was unavailable.
- The far end was busy.
- The maximum number of calls has been reached.