Set up with Icon 700 and Phone HD
Follow these steps after setting up Icon 700 with Phone HD.
NOTE: 3.4.0 software or higher is required.
- Log in to the Admin Console.
- Click on Room Systems in the left menu.
- Select the room system you want to configure and click the name to open the Advanced Settings window.
- Click on Tablet in the top navigation of the Advanced Settings window.
- Download the Lifesize Room Controller app to your tablet from the App Store (Apple iPad) or Google Play Store (Android tablet).
- Using the Room Controller app, scan the QR code or enter the text code displayed in the Advanced Settings window to connect the tablet to the room system.
- Once connected, Tablet App will appear in the Controller column for the room system in the Admin Console.
To disconnect a tablet, click the name of the room system, click Tablet, then click the Disconnect button. You can also click Tablet App in the Controller column and click the Disconnect button.