Connect up to 8 people on a group video, and make as many calls as you like, without restrictions on meeting length. Invite attendees by sending a link or an email with no download or account required to get started.
Share a presentation or other content and collaborate instantly and securely.
Start a Lifesize Go meeting
- Navigate to https://go.lifesize.com.
- Type your name and email address and then click Let’s Go to start your meeting.
Lifesize Go supports the following browsers:
Mobile device support for Lifesize Go includes Apple Safari on Mac and iOS, as well as Google Android devices running Google Chrome. Screen sharing is supported on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox desktop browsers.
NOTE: When starting up the Lifesize Go app using a web browser, make sure the web browser has not blocked your camera and microphone. You may be asked to allow permissions to use Lifesize Go site's media for video conferencing. Refer to this Google article for information about these settings on Chrome and this Mozilla article for Firefox.
- Click to invite up to 7 more participants.
- Type their email addresses or copy and share the meeting link. You can also select a participant from the Recently Invited section.
- Share your screen or presentation. NOTE: Screen sharing is only available on desktop.
- During a call or meeting, click to start sharing your desktop. If someone else is presenting, they need to stop their presentation before you can begin yours.
- Using the tabs, select to either share:
- Entire screen
- Application window
- Chrome tab
Click to close your sharing session.
- Turn microphone on or off
- Turn camera on or off
- Leave the meeting