Lifesize Icon 300 is ideally suited for use in small and very small huddle rooms. Lifesize Icon 300 can be mounted on a wall bracket or placed on a table, credenza or shelf. Lifesize Icon 300 provides the optimum experience in rooms where participants are seated 36-60" from the system.
Lifesize recommends routing your cables and attaching them to the back of the system before final placement of the system. The integrated hinge allows tilt of +/- 15 degrees in both the wall-mount and stand-mount configurations.
Recommended height placement is between 32-42” (81-107cm).
- Remove the cap from the top of the stand.
- Remove the four screws from the back of the stand to loosen the cover.
- Slide the bracket of the Lifesize Icon 300 system in between the stand and the cover.
- Reinsert and tighten the four screws to reattach the cover.
- Replace the cap on the top of the stand.
Lifesize Icon 300 can be wall-mounted below or above the display. Placement depends on your room configuration and display size. Lifesize recommends placement below the display so that the camera lens is closer to the participant’s eye level.
- Below display: Recommended height placement is between 32-42” (81-107cm)
- Above display: Recommended height placement is 55” (140cm) or lower
NOTE: When Lifesize Icon 300 is wall-mounted, its lens protrudes 4" (10cm) from the wall. If the system is level, objects immediately above or below the unit can protrude by approximately 1.5" (3.8cm) with respect to the lens without entering the system’s field of view. If the system is tilted, objects immediately above or below the unit should protrude less than 1.5".
- Attach the included wall bracket to the wall using the appropriate fastener (not included) for your wall type. NOTE: The center of the cutout below the top hook in the wall bracket corresponds to the center of the lens of the system.
- Slide the bracket of the Lifesize Icon 300 system into the wall bracket so that the cutouts on the bracket of the system fit securely into the hooks on the wall bracket.
- Use the included Allen wrench to tighten the two included set screws into the bottom holes of the bracket of the system. It is important to use both set screws.
See the Icon 300 Quick Start Guide for more mounting information.