Follow these steps during your Icon's initial configuration for Icons 400/450/600/800.
Remember: You must have a Lifesize user account set up before connecting.
- When the initial configuration wizard asks you to join the Lifesize cloud-based service, select Yes.
- Open a browser and navigate to the URL shown on your Icon.
- Sign in with your Lifesize email address and password.
- Enter the activation code shown on your Icon.
TIP: Scanning the QR code opens the sign-in page. Sign in and your code already appears.
- You can associate the Icon to an individual user or a conference room.
||Me allows Lifesize end users to associate the device to themselves.
User allows Lifesize admins to associate the device to any user or existing room system in their Lifesize group.
||Use this option if the device resides in a conference room and is intended for multiple users.
Creates a separate Lifesize account for the Icon. Enter a name for the system that will appear in the directory. Optionally, enter an email address for calling the system.
- From the Icon main screen, navigate to > to view the status of the system. If it is connected, Ready shows for Communications > Lifesize Cloud Service.
For Icon 450 only: At the end of the Lifesize pairing process, you will see an option to set up smart-framing. Select Yes to start the calibration process or select No to set up later. See Smart-framing calibration for more information.
Watch the following video for more information on the Lifesize Icon 450.